Full Time Front of House
We are currently looking for a full time Front of House to join our already well established, experienced and passionate team.
The ideal candidate will be confident, enthusiastic, reliable and a hard worker who can demonstrate the following skills:
- A positive attitude and a willing team player
- A great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with customers
- Flexible and proactive
- Preferably hold a driving licence due to rural location.
- We value all our staff and aim to provide them with a happy and healthy working environment. We are pleased to offer all our staff:
- Above average rates of pay
- Fantastic share of tips
- Ongoing training and development, with a chance to progress if desired
- A healthy staff discount scheme which can be used across the whole West Park venues on food, drinks and events
- Pride in being a part of a popular and well respected venue and small chain West Park Inn’s.
- The chance to be part of a highly skilled front of house team
- Free uniform
If you would like to find out more before applying,
please call 01423 369242 or pop in and ask to speak with Tymo or Beth
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent